Cambridge UK, 16th April, 2012: IMI Europe, Europe’s leading inkjet conference and events organiser, announced today the Inkjet Summer School 2012 to be held 25-29 June at the Hyllit Hotel, Antwerp, Belgium.
This popular Summer School is aimed at scientists and engineers developing ink jet technology and products. This year IMI Europe is offering six great courses to delegates looking to further their knowledge of inkjet.
- Inkjet Academy – Theory of Inkjet Technology, led by Mike Willis, Pivotal Resources and Dr Simon Daplyn and Jane Barlow of Xennia Technology.
- Colour and Colour Management, led by Dr Gabriel Marcu of Coloursync Group, Apple Inc.
- Surface Tension, Wetting and Capillarity, led by Professor Avi Marmur, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.
- UV Inkjet Printing, led by Ian Hutchinson of Sartomer Europe, Dr Nick Campbell of Inca Digital Printers and Dr Simon Daplyn of Xennia Technology.
- Getting Started in Deposition, led by Neil Chilton of Printed Electronics Ltd.
- Inkjet Ink Manufacturing, led by Dr Simon Daplyn and Natasha Jeremic of Xennia Technology.
Mike Willis, Managing Director of IMI Europe Ltd comments; “We have been organising courses now since 1999, and the Inkjet Summer School is a great opportunity to learn from experts in their field.”
For more information on course programmes or to register for Inkjet Summer School 2012 please visit www.imieurope.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kirsty Inman, Marketing Assistant, IMI Europe
+44 1223 236920