Cambridge, UK, 22 February 2018: IMI Europe announces the full invited speaker and panel session programme for its technical Inkjet Development Conference event. The event will be held at the Mövenpick Frankfurt City Hotel, Frankfurt am Main, Germany on 17-18 April 2018.
Inkjet Development Conference 2018
17-18 April 2018
IMI Europe's spring technical conference moves to Germany for 2018, after two previous events in Lausanne. The Inkjet Development Conference consists of invited and submitted technical talks from industry and academic experts, as well as panel sessions on key topics. The programme has been set by the conference Technical Advisory Board, comprising Prof Reinhard Baumann, Technische Universität Chemnitz, Dr Phil Bentley, Head of Fluids, Tonejet, Dr Andy Hancock, Technical Director, Mexar, and Dr Tim Phillips, Managing Director, IMI Europe. The invited presentation programme includes:
- Energy cure and aqueous inks for packaging and other applications from Sun Chemical, Sensient, DoDxAct, Armor Industrial, Tiger Coatings and Zschimmer & Schwarz
- The latest advances in functional printing and printed electronics from Technische Universität Chemnitz, Epivalence/University of Liverpool, Leibniz Institute for New Materials and Fraunhofer ENAS
- Updates on state-of-the-art printing system technology from Inca Digital, Tonejet and System
- Advanced software as an application enabler from Global Inkjet Systems and Meteor Inkjet
- The latest equipment and techniques from ImageXpert, Microtrac and Reden
- Additives for energy curing inks from Rahn
The panel sessions cover the key topics of packaging, and printed electronics, with the panels chaired by Technical Advisory Board members and including industry leaders.
“The Conference Board has put together a great programme of technical content with a superb speaker and panel line-up for our Inkjet Development Conference event, ” comments Tim Phillips, Managing Director IMI Europe. “Our spring technical conference is aimed at inkjet chemists and engineers wanting to understand the latest developments.”
For more details on our events, see the IMI Europe website, www.imieurope.com.
About IMI Europe
IMI Europe facilitates collaboration and learning within the community of inkjet technology developers and users for digital printing and deposition applications. We organise high quality conferences and courses in Europe and Asia aimed at strategic & commercial executives and technical developers in the digital printing industry. Our sister company IMI Inc organises similar events in the USA. For more information see www.imieurope.com.
+44 1223 236920