Registration fees include an event guide, a link to download PDF presentations during the events, coffee breaks, lunches and evening receptions as detailed in the individual event programmes.
IMI Europe Digital Printing Conference
- Fee on or before 31 May 2018 €895
- Standard fee €1,095
- On-site registration fee €1,295
- Fee on or before 31 May 2018 €795
- Standard fee €995
- On-site registration fee €1,195
Market reports Live
- Fee on or before 31 May 2018 €495
- Standard fee €595
- On-site registration fee €695
- If you register for more than one Market Reports Live session, there is a €100 saving for each additional session.
- If you register for both the Inkjet Academy and the Digital Printing Conference, there is a €200 saving on the total fee.
- If you register for a Market Reports Live session as well as the Digital Printing Conference, there is a €100 saving on the total fee.
We also offer a 20% discount for additional registrations from the same company. If you would like a quotation please email email@example.com with your requirements. Where multiple discounts apply we will allocate the two largest discounts to the total.
Cancellations will receive a 50% refund if made more than two weeks prior to the start of the event (i.e. on or before 3 September 2018). After this time, no refunds can be made, but your registration may be transferred to another IMI Europe or IMI Inc event at no charge. Name changes for a registration may be made at any time, free of charge, but please let us know before the event so we can update our records.
Hotel reservations and charges are the responsibility of each registrant. We have negotiated a special room rate: double room single occupancy is €165 per room, per night. This rate is guaranteed until 17 August 2018 after which it is subject to availability. The rate includes breakfast and VAT but excludes €1.21 city tax. Full details are on the hotel page.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: +44 1223 236920.
Two payment options are available:
INVOICE AND Bank transfer
We will email an invoice to you, payable within 14 days (or prior to the event if this is earlier) by bank transfer. Payment can be made in Euro (EUR), British Pounds Sterling (GBP) or US dollars (USD). If your company requires a purchase order number on the invoice please add the number in the registration form.
We will send you an email invoice with a link to our card processor's website for immediate payment. We use PayPal as our card processor – you do not need a PayPal account to make a payment. Payment can be made in Euro (EUR), British Pounds Sterling (GBP) or US dollars (USD). We will not have access to your credit card details.