Cambridge, UK 24 September, 2013: Leading ink jet conference and events organiser IMI Europe has announced the speakers at this year’s European Inkjet Conference, 13-15 November, 2013 at the Sheraton Lisboa Hotel, in Lisbon, Portugal.
Mike Willis, Managing Director of IMI Europe adds “We have been running the Inkjet Conference now for 21 years and I am pleased to say we have an excellent programme scheduled. As well as updating the industry, a key feature is the opportunity to network.”
The conference aims to educate and give an up-to-date overview of the ink jet industry.
Industrial inkjet printing, textile printing, and technology advances are just some of the hot topics lined up for IMI Europe’s Ink Jet Conference which takes place in Lisbon, this year.
An overview of the presentations, and companies represented can be found below.
Industrial printing – the next wave
• Printing directly onto packaging containers - Till GmbH
• White goods control panels decorated with ink jet - PAS GmbH
• Ink jet printing in the electrical industry - Weidmüller Interface GmbH
Technology for industrial printing
• Samba printhead for OEM applications - Fujifilm Dimatix
• New printhead for aqueous inks - SII Printek
• Thermal ink jet printheads from Taiwan – IUT
New ink technologies
• Low viscosity UV-curable inks - Agfa Graphics
• New ink technology – FSIS
• Ceramic tiles, textiles & offset - IT Strategies
• Digital manufacturing - Xennia Technology
• Textile printing, happening yet? - Stork Prints
• Single pass textile printing, the final weapon? - Konica Minolta
• Evolving requirements for ink jet label printing – FFEI
• PageWide technology & market reception - Hewlett Packard
• New relevance to mercury arc UV sources - Jet UV
• Integrating chemistry with deposition - Archipelago Technology
About IMI Europe
IMI Europe organises conferences and courses, primarily about inkjet technology, with expertise dating back to the beginnings of ink jet’s commercialisation in the 1980’s. The main focus is on the development and commercialisation of technology, attracting the leading component suppliers, integrators, OEMs and key end users to the best value networking events in the industry. IMI Europe is based in Cambridge, UK’s cluster of inkjet companies.
Kirsty Inman, Marketing Assistant
Tel: +44 1223 236 920