Terms & disclaimer
The following disclaimer and conditions of use apply to the entire IMI Europe website, and to emails sent by IMI Europe staff:
- No part of this website may be copied, reproduced, saved, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, publicly performed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, nor may it be linked to other websites without prior approval from IMI Europe Ltd, or unless explicitly provided for download on the approproate pages.
- All contents of this website (text, artistic content, materials, graphics and files) are either owned by IMI Europe Ltd, or by a third party under licence to IMI Europe Ltd. The IMI Europe trademarks and logos on this website are registered trademarks of IMI Europe Ltd, and may not be used for any purpose without the prior written consent of IMI Europe Ltd. Any unauthorised use of any material from this website will breach copyright laws and may also breach trademark laws and privacy laws. All other trademarks and logos for other companies involved in IMI Europe events are owned by those companies and are subject to the same protection.
- IMI Europe Ltd reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the website without any prior notice.
- Whilst all reasonable care has been used in creating this website, we make no warranty about it or its content or its performance. Therefore all obligations implied by statute or otherwise by law are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by the law. In particular (but without limitation) we do not guarantee that it will be error-free or that it is suitable for any particular purpose.
- Except as expressly stated in these terms, to the extent permitted by law, neither IMI Europe Ltd nor any of its officers and employees or other representatives will be liable for damages or loss resulting from the use of this website or content found herein. This applies to damages or loss of any kind including but not limited to direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages for loss of data, income or profit or claims from third parties. We assume no responsibility and should not be liable for any viruses that may infect your computer equipment on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website.
- Some links on our web pages lead to external websites (namely domains other than imieurope.com). IMI Europe Ltd does not exercise any control over the content of these web pages and is therefore not liable for the details or technical quality of these pages. Moreover, IMI Europe Ltd takes no responsibility for the contents of websites that contain hyperlinks to our website. No external link on our website can be considered a recommendation by IMI Europe Ltd unless stated as such.
- Information in IMI Europe emails should be treated as commercially confidential and legally privileged. It is intended only for the person(s) named as the recipient(s). If you have received a message in error, please immediately notify us and delete it. Any dissemination, distribution, copying, disclosure or use of a message or its contents unless authorised by IMI Europe Ltd is strictly prohibited. IMI Europe cannot guarantee the integrity or suitability of a message for your computer. Business e-mails are sent to you subject to our standard terms of business. The views expressed by the author of the message are not necessarily those of IMI Europe Ltd. When the content of an IMI Europe e-mail is a personal message, the sender is not acting in his/her capacity as a director or employee of IMI Europe Ltd.
- These terms are governed by and to be construed under English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For any further information on this disclaimer, please contact IMI Europe Ltd.
- Personal data such as your name and your postal or e-mail address are saved by us only when you indicate it to us voluntarily, e.g. by submitting enquiry forms. By providing your contact details, you give your consent that your data will be used for administration and information purposes within IMI Europe Ltd and IMI Inc. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
- In order to protect your privacy, we operate in accordance with and seek to comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. We follow appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. We also require those parties to whom we transfer personal information to comply with the same. However, the internet is not a totally secure medium and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility by the Data Protection Act 1998.