The IMI Europe Inkjet Summer School 2018 will be held at the Novotel Gent Centrum hotel in Ghent, Belgium. The Novotel Gent Centrum hotel is a relaxing haven in the historical city of Ghent. Its central location makes it the ideal base when exploring the city's cultural attractions and shops. A drink on the terrace, a dip in the outdoor pool or a steam in the sauna are just a few of the ways to wind down during your stay.
The IMI Europe Inkjet Summer School is a non-residential course, so accommodation is the responsibility of individual delegates. We have reserved a block of rooms at the Novotel Gent Centrum at a preferential rate for event delegates of €119 per night including breakfast and WiFi.
- Ghent is accessible from Brussels airport
- Regular trains are available from the airport to Sint Pieters Station, Ghent
- From Sint Pieters Station it is a short taxi or tram journey to central Ghent
- Via the A14 (E17) or A10 (E40) highways, exit for Gent Centrum
- Continue on B401 towards Gent Centrum
- Turn right towards Sint Annaplein
- Go through Sint Annaplein and continue on Keizer Karelstraat which becomes Sint Jacobnieuwstraat then Vlasmarkt
- At the roundabout, turn left into Belfortstraat then turn right in to the third street, Hoogpoort
- Parking is available 50 metres further along on on your left.
- Ghent has two train stations, Dampoort and Sint Pieters
- From Dampoort you can either walk (19 min) or take a taxi (6 min) to the hotel
- From St Pieters you can take a taxi (15 min) or tram (20 mins, Line 1, alight at Korenmarkt) to the hotel